Something about this week...I have just fallen in love with her all over again. She is so awesome and has made our lives wonderful There is nothing better than to watch her smile at me. We continue to be so very blessed.
Annadell has been sick this week with an ear infection, runny nose and a terrible diaper rash from teething. I stayed home with her Thursday and Friday. Needless to say it has been a LONG week. but all I did was make her madder and I caught a picture of her throwing a fit. I know I am a bad mommy for doing this but it was just too cute to pass up. Looks like Dave and I will have to celebrate Valentine's Day at home...we had plans to go out Friday night while mom and dad kept Annadell, but she was just too irritable and wanted me too bad. I just couldn't leave her. All day long today she has been poking her lip out at me cause she feels so bad. I tried to catch it on camera but all I did was make her madder and I caught a picture of her throwing a fit. I know I am a bad mommy for doing this but it was just too cute to pass up.


No comments:
Post a Comment