Monday, March 23, 2009

Annadell 7 months

Annadell is trying her hardest to crawl. So far all she can do is scoot around on her belly. She can get up on all fours but just can't go anywhere. She gets quite irritated and winds up on her belly or rolling over. Her personality has blossomed over the last 2 weeks. We are enjoying her so much. She actually has developed a little attitude- she pushes me away when I try to change her diaper, she shakes her head saying "no", she also spits her food in my face. ATTITUDE! Needless to say dicipline has sadly officially started!
I just watch her all the time... praying I don't miss anything. Our little girl is growing up so fast...sniff sniff. And it is killing us....but the ride is so fun! Here are a few recent pictures (well more like action shots:)

wrapped up in her towel after a bubble bath!

She got stuck underneath her table. It was so hilarious!
This was just before she realized it wasn't funny anymore and started screaming.

She LOVES standing up to play with her kitchen set.

Trying to stand up one morning before school and I actually caught it on camera!

Me and my girl!

Lots of sweet smiles!



Bath time! I thought it was cute with her naked and a bow in her hair!

No comments:

Post a Comment